Complete your registration! Download and return the following forms:
Email participation forms to email@example.com.
Here's what you need to know:
- FLAVORS of SLO: Saturday, May 5, 2018, in Mission Plaza 12:00 - 4:00 PM
- VIP Access begins at 12:00 pm.
- General Admission begins at 1:00 pm.
- Ticket Prices:
- VIP: $50
- General Admission, Pre Sale: $30
- General Admission, Day Of: $40
- Youth, ages 6-12: $10
- Guests ages 5 and under are free.
- Anticipated Attendance: 500 Guests. We will provide periodic updates to keep you informed of ticket sales/headcounts in an effort to help you plan your sample sizes and amounts.
- Space provided: Each vendor will be provided a 10x10 space, table, tablecloth, and chairs. We recommend you bring a pop-up tent to limit sun exposure, your own promotional materials, and any menus you want displayed.
- Electricity: There are a limited number of power outlets available to us, so if you require electricity, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can try to place you in a location that will accommodate your needs.
- Set up/Break down: We will have volunteers to help you unload. Information about staggered drop off times and locations to follow. Break down cannot start until the event ends at 4:00 pm.
- Parking: Surrounding neighborhood and nearby parking structures (meters are active from 9:00am-6: 00 pm).
Please join us or the 10th Annual Flavors of SLO!
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Mission Plaza in beautiful Downtown San Luis Obispo
Flavors of SLO, a premier Central Coast food and beverage tasting event, is a benefit for United Way of San Luis Obispo County. Flavors of SLO celebrates the many cultures and flavors that make our city and county the place it is today. The event features live music at multiple plaza locations and a contest for "Best Sip" and "Best Bite."
Your business will receive:
- Up to four complimentary wristbands for the staff/volunteers working your both. There is no booth fee to participate.
- Company recognition and logo on the FLAVORS of SLO website
- Feature in United Way eNewsletter
- Company name in follow-up Thank You Ad
- Company signage allowed at event
- Vendors who commit by 3/1/2018 will also be featured on printed materials