Here's what you need to know:
- FLAVORS of SLO: Saturday, May 4, 2019, in Mission Plaza 12:00 - 4:00 PM
- VIP Admission begins at 12:00 pm
- General Admission begins at 1:00 pm.
- Ticket Prices:
- VIP: $50 (pre-sale)
- General Admission, Pre-Sale: $30
- General Admission, Day of Event: $40
- Youth, ages 6-13: $10
- Guests ages 5 and under are FREE
- Anticipated Attendance: 500 Guests. We will provide periodic updates to keep you informed of ticket sales/headcounts in an effort to help you plan your sample sizes and amounts.
- Space provided: Each vendor will be provided a 10x10 space. Vendors will need to bring their own table, tablecloth, chairs, and promotional materials. We recommend you bring a pop-up tent to limit sun exposure. You may also bring your company banner to hang from your table or tent.
- Electricity: There are a limited number of power outlets available to us, so if you require electricity, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can try to place you in a location that will accommodate your needs.
- Set up/Break down: We will have volunteers to help you unload and set up your booth space. To alleviate vendor traffic, we will assign staggered unloading/setup times closer to the event. Booth break down cannot start until the event ends at 4pm.
- NEW - Parking: Surrounding neighborhood parking, nearby parking structures, and metered parking (meters are active from 9:00am - 6:00pm) will be available to everyone. In addition, we will be reserving spots in nearby private lots for vendors who will need to replenish food, drink, and/or product stock throughout the day.
Complete your registration! Download and return the following forms:
Email REGISTRATION forms to email@example.com.
Please join us for the 11th Annual Flavors of SLO!
Saturday, May 4, 2019
Historic Mission Plaza in beautiful Downtown San Luis Obispo
FLAVORS of SLO, a premier Central Coast food and beverage tasting event, is a benefit for United Way of San Luis Obispo County. FLAVORS of SLO celebrates the many cultures and flavors that make our city and county the place it is today. The event features live music at multiple plaza locations and a contest for "Best Sip" and "Best Bite."
Your business will receive:
- Up to four complimentary general admission wristbands for those staff/volunteers working your booth
- Company recognition and logo on FLAVORS of SLO website (www.flavorsofslo.com), social
media, and any remaining promotional materials after we receive your paperwork and logo
- Featured in United Way eNewsletters
- Company name in follow-up Thank You Ads
- Company signage allowed at event